At GOWIDE we understand the value of privacy and are committed to ensuring that all personal information we process is done so in accordance with applicable law and best practices, thus protecting the rights and freedoms of individuals. We place privacy at the core of our business and understand that good relationships are based on trust.
1. Definitions. 1.1. “Cookies”. “Cookies” are small files that the Website or its service provider transfers (if you allow) to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser that enables the Website’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. They can also be used to remember arbitrary pieces of information that the user previously entered into form fields such as names, addresses, passwords, and credit card numbers.
To Note: You won’t be able to access our Websites if you disable the cookies.
1.2. “Personal Information”. Personal information is an information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
2. Information We Collect 2.1. Contact Information. When you visit our Websites and/or register for using our Services, we may collect certain information, such as your first and last name (if provided by user), email, address, phone number, company name (the “Contact Information”). When purchasing Services, you will be asked to provide such information as credit card number or other banking / payment processor information (the “Billing Information”). Usually, the Contact Information and Billing Information include Personal Information.
What Information does GOWIDE collect on the Websites? When you visit the Websites, we collect and store information about you and your computer or device in log files. This information may be shared with our third party partners Google Analytics and similar analytics service providers who help us analyze overall activity trends for analytics purposes and maintain the Websites. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies from these companies on an individual or aggregated basis.
We collect the following types of personal Information:
- When you use our Websites, we collect IP address, device identifier, browser type, access time, and actions taken on the Websites.
- When you use our services and register on our Websites, we collect name, phone number, email address, and other information you decide to provide to us, such as a photo.
GOWIDE does not collect or processes any special categories of personal information. Our Websites, as well as our Services, are not targeted to and should not be used by children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information of children.
3. Use of Collected Information We use the information we collect on the Websites for various purposes, such as:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To ensure continuous improvement and development of the Services
- To ensure our Websites remain relevant to end user needs and are easy to use by providing analytics and other data regarding use of our Websites
- To enhance, improve, or modify our Websites and services, enhancing security, monitoring and verifying identify or service access, or combatting spam or other malware or security risks
- To send you company updates and marketing offers when permitted by law and/or when you have agreed
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or our other products and services
- To process your payment for enrolled GOWIDE products and services
In addition to cases of information use described above, we may use the information collected from you when you use Services, register or sign up for Services, sign out for our newsletters, respond to surveys or to our general outreach communication.
We will use your Contact Information and Billing Information to provide Services and to provide you with access to the Services you have purchased, as well as support services, technical updates or updates on changes in our usage policies. We may also use your Contact Information. You may refuse or revoke your consent to use Personal Information for the above purposes at any time by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will store and use Service Information exclusively for the purpose of conducting business with you.
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do their work such as providing customer support, processing payments, and storing data (e.g. Amazon Web Services). Any third-party vendor so used has agreed to protect the confidentiality of information provided by GOWIDE.
To Note: We don’t store your credit card details in our databases.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information in a form that does not directly identify you or any end users with any third parties.
5. Security of Your Personal InformationWe will maintain industry-standard physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to protect data in our possession from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. However, no method of transmission or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We regularly test and update our technology to help protect your data. However, such precautions do not guarantee that our Website or the data stored during your use of the Services is invulnerable to hacking and will not be subject to a security breach. We make no warranty, guarantee, or representation that the Website or the Services are or will be protected from all viruses, security threats or other vulnerabilities or that your information will always be secure.
We use reasonable efforts including a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, both during transmission and once it is received. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
6. Data Retention, Use, Access, Corrections and RemovalWe will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you GOWIDE services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
We keep personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal information was collected, for example during the period which you are registered in our Websites, to attend to any legal claims, for example if we believe that you have violated our rights, or for as long as required by applicable law. When the personal information that we have collected is no longer required, we will delete it in a secure manner. We may further process data for statistical purposes, but in such cases, data will be anonymized.
If you wish to access, amend, correct, remove, or limit use of your information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Our Legal Bases for Processing Personal Information:We rely on the following legal bases:
- Performance of a contract, for providing our services and any related technical support, and fulfilling our contractual obligations, such as making payments.
- Our legitimate interests or those of a third party, for providing our Websites, ensuring security and integrity, performing direct marketing and sales activities, obtaining aggregated insights, processing job applications, and other relevant communications with you.
- Compliance with a legal obligation, where required by applicable law or by competent authorities.
- Your consent, which you can withdraw at any time, for targeted advertising, using tracking technologies, and other purposes disclosed at the time the data was collected.